Brother Marcus Blackwell ( 19 Ψ '08) launches Make Music Count, LLC, a new creative Mathematics curriculum that teaches each lesson through learning how to play a song on the piano. Each musical note that is played is derived by solving an algebraic equation. Here is a new method teachers can use to excite students about learning mathematics. Mathematics will be seen as fun while also strengthening students understanding of solving algebra equations once they Make Music Count! Read More >>>
- 12.10.13 Van Freeman ('02) Appointed Deputy Director by Obama
- 12.03.13 Ceasar Mitchell ('89) Gets New Falcons Stadium Construction Bill Passed
- 11.25.13 Daryl Butler ('85) Produces Kevin Garnett, Beats by Dre Commercial
- 11.07.13 Artesius Miller ('08) Establishes the Utopian Academy for the Arts
- 10.17.13 Dr. DuBois Bowman ('91) Named Chair of Biostatistics at Columbia University School of Public Health
no current events.